Monday, August 20, 2007

My Day at the Park

I went to the park on Sunday, and drove the pedal-carts. First I went on the four-seater with the olds, then on the one seater by myself. A pedal-powered train scooted past me, chased by a 4-year-old dragon. Little did the driver know that he had the dragon`s bouncy-ball. I pedalled up to the train, took the ball and returned it to the dragon who thanked me (in dragon language). Next I went on the dinosaur slide wich was okay, but it wasn't high enough to be exiting. I went on the bicycle swing with Liam - now that WAS cool!

2 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Sounds like a fun day. What's a bicycle swing? I don't think I know what that is.

Babe King said...

A bicycle swing has a central post with two arms and on the end of each is a bicycle. The more you pedal, the fasted the arms spin around. And the faster they spin, the more the bicycle flies out until you are spinning around almost on your side, like when you you lie down a motorbike to make it take the corner.