Monday, August 27, 2007

Circus Kills

My music lesson today was special because Liam came along too. We've just started learning piano.

After that, we went to the library where I got called to Mt. Kilamanjaro for a quick dragon rescue. Firebelly fell in a crater and broke his wing. I had to lever him out with a borrowed crane. Lucky I had a dragon harness in my backpack.

Then, we had the treacherous, the killer circus Rehearsal. Our bloodthirsty tyrant trainers crack their whip on us for every mistake. I was in backstage most of the time, but I was still overcome by the splattering blood. I was nearly in shock, but made it with my dragon friends encouraging me.

1 comment:

Kristen Painter said...

Tell your mum to video the circus performance so those of us who can't attend can still enjoy it!