Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Dragon Rescue - Snow Fire



A rare double-headed snow dragon from Himalayan Mountains
Rescued from under an avalanche
Severe frostbite

Today I went on an excursion to Austin's farm. The humungous beltie cows chased me. Maybe they could smell the dragons on my clothes and got frightened. I fed the chicken bread and went to see the eels in the creek. There weren't any there though. I think the billabong dragons ate them. Some people saw some black backs, but little did they realise that it was the long, black crest of the billabong dragons. Frotunately, none of my classmates were eaten.

2 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Too bad. Would have been great fun if one of your classmates had gotten toasted into dragon kibble.

Babe King said...

Actually, if it had eaten one of my classmates, it might have eaten me too when I went to rescue them.